Thursday, July 29, 2010

Beach Living

It may come as a shock, but growing up in Los Angeles, I never really experienced beach living and and beach loving until a couple of years ago. Nowadays, I call the beach home, living just a few blocks from the ocean. There's nothing like stepping out of your front door and smelling the sweet smells of the sea. What I love about the beach is it has its own unique style... a style that is both laid back and chic at the same time.

And a look at a few unique designs....

Crisp whites
beach-house-design-04

Hamptons Chic
6350709

Shelled Out Powder Room
6350709

An Outdoor Room With A View
Ver-Hallberg-0410-1-lgn

1 comment:

  1. I love the relaxed...yet tailored feel of "beachside decor." I've lived in Florida my whole life, and I don't get to the beach as much as I'd like (or even should!).

    ReplyDelete